Saturday 11 May 2013

Loving....Late summer days

I cant believe just how beautiful it is today, after a week of rain, soup and heaters, today was gorgeous.

We took the opportunity to take the dog (who was so fed up with rain and not getting out for his good runs) down to the beach.

Now I think I live in just about the most perfect spot in the city.  At low tide, you can walk the whole way from NarrowNeck beach to Takapuna and that is just what we did.  Walking in the sun, looking out to Rangitoto with numerous yachts in the channel.  Yep, just perfect.

And I just love the rock formations around the beach here.  Forgot my camera but got a few shots on my phone.







Such fun to blow away all the cobwebs that had grown over the last few weeks.

Also loving the fun between big brother and little sister.

Thanks for reading.

Linking up with Things Im Loving this week

Barbs x.

1 comment:

  1. I love that spot of Auckland too! So many awesome memories as a kid and teen there :)))

    ReplyDelete